Thursday 13 April 2017

Sample Store's First ever Beauty Show!! Sample Store X Beauty Keeper

HELLO THEREEEE!!! Oh my how I've missed you guys! Hope y'all having a great thursday today because hang in there, fri-yay is comingggg!!
Today I'm here to talk about Sample Store's first ever Beauty Show in collaboration with Beauty Keeper! It was held at Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. (uh huh, uh huh, I know right, so fancyyyyyyyy) I am extremely thankful for the lovely people at Sample Store for inviting me to their first ever beauty show!! First up, let me show you my seat.

 Tadahh!!! Made me felt extra important hahahahaha, theres like seats labelled for the bloggers, the Sing! China Singapore Representative Finalists and other parties. Being the kiasu I am, I chose the front row seats.
 I always love events hosted by sample store because they are extremely caring when it comes to the welfare of their event attendees. Lunch was provided earlier despite the show starting at 1-ish pm. They could have simply told us to go ahead and take our lunch beforehand to cut cost but no, they provided lunch with food served from Carnivore Brazilian Churrascaria! It was really good and my favourite is the roasted pineapples and the sliced beef! Yummmmmmmssss
 A lovely stage filled with Taiwan goodies from the Beauty Keeper greets us as we munch away on our lunch. It has pink lights and was really pretty!!!
 Goodie bag complimentary of Beauty Keeper. Yay!
As well as a bottle of juscool sparkling passion fruit juice! Not really a huge fan of carbonated drinks but this one was pretty o-kay. But I'm still not a fan.
 Up close and personal with some of the items available on www.beauty-keeper.com
This picture sums up most of the event highlights! Featuring the talented make up artiste Candy Tiong. Look at her doing make up and skincare demo on the Grand Finalists of SING!China Season 2 Singapore Selections! (Psssstttt he's damn cute lah) And not to forget, Hossan Leong as host of the show. He was extremely funny, really entertaining to watch. Kudos to the organiser for choosing such a great host!
During breaks between the various segments, we get to check out the booths at the back featuring more products, allowing us to try and test them.
This is hands down one of the items that really caught my attention!! Those foam on the right is formed by just a little bit of water. I touched it and the little pea sized foam on my finger actually produced more bubbles when I rubbed my hands together, forming more densely packed cleansing foam. Amazing! Also named "tai tai soap" because all the tai-tai(s) in Taiwan use this soap.
 Sports bra with patented designs and airy breathable material!
 One of the even highlights featuring the Grand finalist of Sing! China, Singapore selection....and OMG! I didn't know Norbin participated let alone came in top 5. Great job!!!
 All the finalists!



Now I am going to talk about the content of my goodie bags! After hearing so much about all the various Taiwanese products from the Beauty Keeper, now it is finally my turn to try them for myself! 



Patented designs in the yarn as well as the design of the bra allows nicer cleavage and more support for every active activity needs! Being blessed with smaller bewbz, I rarely ever have problems with backaches or lack of support for the sisters. However, I do realised that perspirations do dry faster wearing these. 


 Facial Mask Beauty Brush by Lamsamyick.
Facial masks always get stuck on your hands when you use them. With this brush, it is a whole new experience. Never use your hands to apply cream base facial mask again.

Softness of the brush allows for a very even spread of the facial product across the face. Especially the hard to reach areas such as the smaller section of your face. E.g. eyes, nose, hairline and neck.

I also used this to push the product dripping from my face upwards when I use sheet masks. Allowing  micro face massage while still keeping my hands clean!

I have little stretch marks between my bum and my thighs, I have been using this. I do notice the skin on the area seems more supple and more soft but have yet to really see much improvements on the reduction of stretch marks. I might have to use it for a longer period of time to see more effects?


The goodie bag includes 3 capital land vouchers, a notebook, a pouch as well as a book of stamps featuring the judges and organisers of Sing!China season 2 Singapore Selection. Really love the thoughtful and practical gifts!!

Last but not least, NuBox partnered with Sample Store and throw in Otter box Defender Series Rugged Protection Phone case! Well, it's a shame because i'm using an iPhone 6s and the iPhone 7Plus case is definitely not gonna fit my phone :( However, heres some details of the case if y'all are interested!



Thanks for taking your time out to read my review today!! Hope to catch y'all soon!!! xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meiyouyong